10g Web Application Server Control quite slow - normal?

From: Alexander Skwar <from_at_alexander.skwar.name>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 09:07:11 +0200

Hello.

I installed 10g AS on a RedHat EL 3 ES system. Is it normal, that the web control thing (http://server:1810/) takes quite some time to react?

Ie. I enter that URL in my browser. Login prompt is shown and I enter the ias_admin username/password. Then it takes about 2 minutes until the first screen is shown (the server is in a LAN and just 2 hops away from me, it's load is about 0.01).

Is that normal?

Alexander Skwar

--
Sind Schäfchens Locken schwarz und braun,
dann lehnt es am Elektrozaun.