Oracle RAC?

From: Mike <mikee_at_mikee.ath.cx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 21:48:55 -0000

Just had a salesman tell me that the problem with RAC not scaling above eight nodes was a problem with 9i and is now fixed in 10g. He also said that there is a 120 Oracle RAC cluster running [somewhere] in Japan.

Does anyone know if this has been fixed? We're (the company) is considering Oracle for a ~1TB database.

Mike Received on Wed Jul 14 2004 - 16:48:55 CDT