Re: Roll Back Segs

From: Syltrem <syltremzulu_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 10:05:30 -0400

From the doc:

Cause: Failure occurred when trying to extend rollback segment Action: This is normally followed by another error message that caused

       the failure. You may take the rollback segment offline to perform
       maintainence. Use the alter rollback segment offline command
       to take the rollback segment offline.

You may not have enough space in your tablespace to extend the rollback segment
--> make the tablespace bigger
or
You may have reached maxextents for the rollback segment --> alter rollback segment storage ...

--
Syltrem

OpenVMS 7.3-1 + Oracle 8.1.7.4
http://pages.infinit.net/syltrem (OpenVMS related web site, en français)