Re: REe: OMLET: The Ultimate Oracle Monitoring Tool

From: omlet v4 <teraknowledgesystems_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 14 Jul 2004 00:07:48 -0700

Galen Boyer <galenboyer_at_hotpop.com> wrote in message news:<ufz7xs4a2.fsf_at_standardandpoors.com>...
> On 12 Jul 2004, teraknowledgesystems_at_yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > PS. If you feel that this is spam and you read this by mistake,
> > we apologize, ignore it and have a nice day.
>
> The entire group of posters for the three groups referenced have
> made it clear to you that it is spam. So, if you want to make
> sure nobody ever buys anything from your company, please keep
> posting.

Laurence Canter and Martha Siegel told me otherwise. Are you aware of them: posting on web or newsgroups DO NOT invade anyone's privacy. CHECK the law!
IT MIGHT BE breaking unwritten code in the seventies or eighties but IT IS LEGAL. If you mean the control freaks that tried to self promote themselves on AskTom: effectively spamming the Oracle group; the true trolls, the lousy managers who were fired for being BIG MOUTHS: perhaps a picture would describe them better than words www.omlet.org/control-freaks.jpg

Daniel broke every rule on the usenet long before I started posting; I watched him for years using questionable UGLY mnethods hiding under the good intention of protecting the newsgroup; Self promotion, 8 lines of trailing ads; pointers to his courses; and phony questions with preditable answers and many many other instances including illegally posting of personal info which I could use to sue him and his university as well. Received on Wed Jul 14 2004 - 02:07:48 CDT