Re: When can we expect the list of C unts, Chuck?

From: j r sherman <jrst_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 13 Jul 2004 07:53:19 -0700

In article <58306900.0407121926.3385c408_at_posting.google.com>, Eduardo Carrocio says...

>Tom Bishop better be at or near the top. He is the closest thing to a
>talking vagina I've ever seen.
>
>BTW how many different ways can you spell
>Ashley/Ashlee/Ashlei/Ashlie/Asslie etc?

well, if he keeps renaming the same delusion he can delude himself even further into believing that he has many girlfriends.

he's hilarious that way.

love and kisses,

j r sherman

"I walked with a Zombie, I walked with a Zombie, I walked with a Zombie last night."
                        Roky Erikson