Re: Oracle9i/AIX5.2: multiple sys (sysdba) passwords Question

From: David Fitzjarrell <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 12 Jul 2004 22:46:04 -0700

Alvaro Fuentes <alvarof2_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<ccv1pq$9e2$1_at_ausnews.austin.ibm.com>...
> Sybrand Bakker wrote:
>
> > On 12 Jul 2004 03:07:12 -0700, teraknowledgesystems_at_yahoo.com (omlet
> > v4) wrote:
> >

> >>He was fired from AMR/SABER because of his attitude! nothing really
> >>changed! I heard he pointed a double barrel shotgun and shot his
> >>comrades and then he jumped from the fourth floor; shot his wife and
> >>kids; went to jail for few years; joined the white resistence.
> >>
> >>This group used to friendly! America used to be a great place since
> >>the founding fathers;
> >>
> >>David Fitzjarrel killed the USAirways project; Nasdaq, US economy and
> >

> > You are pathetic and disgusting.
> >

> > --
> > Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA
>

> My apologies to Sybrand and David. I am sorry that all this was triggered.
>
> They answered properly exactly what I was asking, through their
> technical expertise.
>
> A. Fuentes

You have no need to apologize for the senseless, profane and abusive acts of Amjad Daoud. This individual has already spewed his vile lies in previous posts, all of which have been successfully refuted. He cannot offer any technical expertise (and I refer to his 'tuning' manual for his precious Omlet as evidence, as do others in this newsgroup) nor any evidence to support his falsehoods so, in an attempt to deflect attention from his shortcomings, he publicly abuses the members of this newsgroup who have taken him to task over his antiquated methods and his ludicrous fabrications. Please search for his recent posts here to verify this. Outside of his "spam-vertisments" for his "ultimate visual monitor" his only offerings to this group have been to expand our lexicon of abusive verbiage. He has also had one google account disabled, and is likely on the way to having his current google access revoked.

Amjad Daoud, a.k.a. omlet v4 (and omlet_at_omlet.org) is a one-person campaign against anyone who disagrees with him or his methods, again as evidenced by his recent posts to this newsgroup. Read them, because they speak volumes. That he cannot respond with anything other than the putrid scum he so easily dispenses is, to say the least, disgusting. It is also repulsive and juvenile.

You have done nothing to start nor fuel this "crusade". Please do not think that you have.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Tue Jul 13 2004 - 00:46:04 CDT