Re: wait events made WITHIN/BETWEEN database calls

From: Cary Millsap <cary.millsap>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 21:47:12 -0500

Joe,

"Between-call" events are recognizable by name. See page 88 for a list of names of between-call events. If an event has a name other than one of these names, then the chances are excellent that it is a "within-call" event.

Once you've made this distinction, you can use the following insight:

Cary Millsap