Re: REe: OMLET: The Ultimate Oracle Monitoring Tool

From: David Irving <irving_at_maine.edu>
Date: Monday , 12 Jul 2004 18:02:55 EST

> OMLET is the Ultimate Visual Real Time Oracle Monitoring

Thanks, but if I wanted a poorly coded and inaccurate Oracle monitoring tool, I\'d have one of the first year computer science students program one for me.

> http://www.geocities.com/teraknowledgesystems/download.html

It\'s obviously a professional program since you chose to mirror it on geocities. Bravo.

Thanks, but no thanks.
-- David Received on Mon Jul 12 2004 - 18:02:55 CDT