Re: REe: OMLET: The Ultimate Oracle Monitoring Tool

From: Phil Britton <phil_at_phil-britton.com>
Date: 12 Jul 2004 22:18:54 +0100

teraknowledgesystems_at_yahoo.com (omlet v4) writes:

> Dear DBA,
>
> You are cordially invited to test and review our windows native and
> 100% pure Java Oracle 9i/8i Monitoring Application (OMLET). OMLET is
> the Ultimate Visual Real Time Oracle Monitoring Tool. As the
> leading expert in your field, your objective opinion is highly valued
> and your feedback is very appreciated. We would like to encourage you
> to distribute free copies of OMLET to your associates and fellow DBAs.
>
> Omlet can be downloaded from:
>
> http://www.omlet.org/download.html
>
> or any of many mirrors worldwide:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/teraknowledgesystems/download.html
>
> http://www.iboogie.com/search.asp?name_search_type=1&name_lang=50&name_query=omlet+oracle
>
> Thank you for your time, positive feedback.
>
> Cheers,
>
> The OMLET Team
> Tera Knowledge Systems, Inc.
>
> PS. If you feel that this is spam and you read this by mistake, we
> apologize, ignore it and have a nice day.

I wouldn't use your software if you offered Ursula Andress, Sophia Loren and Dianna Rigg (all in their primes, of course) with cream on, as free gifts. I wouldn't touch your software with an extremely long bargepole, even one with a rubber glove on the end. And I'll make sure that any customers I deal with are of a similar opinion, though I don't anticiapte it being a hard sell trying to convince them.

If you don't like this insult you are free to ignore it and have a nice day,

cheers

Phil Received on Mon Jul 12 2004 - 16:18:54 CDT