wait events made WITHIN/BETWEEN database calls

From: Joe <yung103_at_netvigator.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 20:21:46 +0900

Hi All,

I am reading a performance tuning book, in which I come across the terms 1. wait events made within database calls 2. wait events made between database calls when walking through the extended SQL trace output.

Can anyway explain to me how to distinguish the 2 database calls from each other?

Thanks in advanced.

Joe Received on Mon Jul 12 2004 - 06:21:46 CDT