Re: Which linux is best for Oracle 9.0.1

From: stic <stefantura_at_klub.chip.pl>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 12:55:04 +0200

Uzytkownik "Cris Carampa" <cris119_at_operamail.com> napisal w wiadomosci news:cctjqv$bk6$1_at_lacerta.tiscalinet.it...

http://www.suse.de/en/business/certifications/certified_software/oracle/matrix.htm.
> But you have to try 9.2 instead of 9.0.1.
> Kind regards,

Thanks,

I see it, and as Oracle said on their metalink, this 9.0.1 also work which SuSE, but nowhere I could obtain information about how the installation will be on Professional version :(

--
best regards
stic..