Which linux is best for Oracle 9.0.1

From: stic <stefantura_at_klub.chip.pl>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 08:44:50 +0200

Hi,

After a weekend of fight with Oracle 9.0.1 instalation on my Fedora Core 2, I just started to wonder if there isnn't any better distribution for this ? Of course it should be a free linux ...
So I'm really in a bad situation with this FC2 ? Is really (for example) SuSe 9.0 Professional better - and installation would go easier ?

--
best regards
stic