Re: Disabling an account from being audited

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 13:28:42 -0700

Michael wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I have an Oracle 8.17 system with a dba account (dbadmin) that I would
> like to ensure is NOT audited in any way. How can I disable auditing
> for my dbadmin account?
>
> Thanks very much,
>
> Michael

Audited in any way and Oracle's auditing are two entirely different concepts. If you want to check Oracle's auditing look at v_$parameters.

If you are trying to do something nefarious and want to first see whether a smart person is watching ... you'll never find out if they were clever enough.

Daniel Morgan Received on Sun Jul 11 2004 - 15:28:42 CDT