Re: OracleLite 9i: Mobile Server problem

From: Cyril Schmidt <tweng_at_mailinator.com>
Date: 9 Jul 2004 01:40:11 -0700

Thanks to those who responded.

The problem was that I had started webtogo incorrectly.

The webtogo server must connect to the mobile server repository, so webtogo is started like

webtogo repuser/reppw_at_webtogo.world

where webtogo.world is the database alias of the repository, repuser is the user name, reppw is the password.

The login/password for logging in to the Control Center is initially administrator/admin by default.

Cheers,

Cyril