Autostart Oracle DB 9.x on united Linux Suse 9.0

From: Jochen <jri_at_doneware.de>
Date: 9 Jul 2004 01:20:17 -0700

Hello everybody,

first sorry for my bad englisch. I am a newbie in Linux and Oracle. I red much postings of my problem, but i didnīt find an answer.

Can somebody say, how i start the oracle database by startup the system? I attempt many ways to do it, but nothing have a positive result.

Now i think i will write a script, that will do that and the script will start by startup.

Have somebody a sample script to start the oracel server? Is there another way to do that?

Thanks,
Jochen Received on Fri Jul 09 2004 - 03:20:17 CDT