Re: ORA-01034 and ORA-01034, if starting oracle from script

From: cyril <chico_at_grumly.info>
Date: 9 Jul 2004 00:54:59 -0700

OK thanks to every body.

My pb is solved. Actually a very little difference exists between the ORACLE_HOME of my 2 scripts. This is an difference I was thinking not important for Linux env var : One of my ORACLE_HOME ends with a "/" and the other not.

Thank you very much for your help.

I apologize for this mistake. Received on Fri Jul 09 2004 - 02:54:59 CDT