ORA-01401 When Migrating from SQLServer to Oracle (using OMWB)

From: Krist <xtanto_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 8 Jul 2004 21:07:44 -0700

Hi All,

I am migrating SQLServer2000 on Win2003 server into Oracle 9i on AIX using OMWB. The NLS_LANG = AMERICAN_AMERICA.WE8ISO8859P1 Many tables are just fine but there are 6 tables where I found these problem / error . The error are the same:

Here are what I found : the column width has to be made bigger on Oracle, otherwise I get ORA-01401, here are the cases I found :

This is a problem for user for modifying column width , this could affect their front end. how can I solve this problem ? What are the possibilities ?

Thank you for your help,
Krist Received on Thu Jul 08 2004 - 23:07:44 CDT