Package Procedure Parameters

From: Quantarc <info_at_quantarc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 15:27:33 +0100

hi, i have searched around on the web and through the oracle documentation i have, and not been able to find any information about my problem, so i was hoping someone here may be able to point me in the right direction.

is there any way to discover a package procedures parameters from oracle, names and the order they are in? (oracle 9.2)

i don't know if ths is even possible so a yes or no would be great if anyone knows, just so i know i'm not wasting my time trying to find out.

thanx.
rod. Received on Thu Jul 08 2004 - 09:27:33 CDT