Agent Configuration Assistant failed --> Parameter "nodeinfo" = NO_VALUE

From: Ouray Viney <ouray_viney_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 8 Jul 2004 01:15:24 -0700

Scenario:

Server Specs:

Platform: SLES 8 (latest patches)
JAVA: removed all installed version as per installation guide by oracle
NIC: 1
CPU: PIV 3.066Ghz

Oracle Release: 9.2.0.4 r2

Installation Related Info:

ref link: http://www.suse.com/en/business/certifications/certified_software/oracle/db/9iR2_sles8.html

All the previous steps in the install went smoothly until I reached the Agent Configuration Assistant I then got the following error:

--<snip>--

Details for Agent Configuration Assistant:   Parameter "orahome" = /opt/oracle/product/9ir2/   Parameter "nodeinfo" = NO_VALUE
Agent Service Failed
--</snip>--

I have read the release notes/Group posts but couldn't find anything related.

Any light that could be shed upon the aforementioned issue would be greatly appreciated. Received on Thu Jul 08 2004 - 03:15:24 CDT