Re: Is is possible to range partition sys.aud$ table ...

From: Tony Dare <tonydare_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 18:43:09 -0700

Because it isn't specifically mentioned in the Migration Guides (so far as I know) people tend leave the AUD$ table in the new tablespace and have found that, after migrating to a new version, they subsequently can't log in users until they disable auditing or stop auditing that event. Causes quite a little stir on a production database.

Not a problem if you remember to move it back to SYSTEM or disable auditing before migrating. Not recommended however.

td