Oracle 10G: Grid Control Install Problems. 64 Bit Windows

From: Louis Frolio <froliol_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 7 Jul 2004 15:43:46 -0700

Greetings All, my server is windows 2003 standard edition 64 bit. I sucessfully installed 10g 32 bit. When I try to build out a database and OEM (grid control) it never inititates, it just dies. When I get to the last screen before I have to click the "FINISH" button the DB configuration tool window just closes and nothing gets done? Has anyone had this issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Louis Received on Wed Jul 07 2004 - 17:43:46 CDT