Recommended book for 8.x users who upgrade to 10?

From: Holger Marzen <holger_at_marzen.de>
Date: 7 Jul 2004 09:07:58 GMT

Hi,

can anyone recommend a book about Oracle10 for a dba that runs 8.x? It should not be too Windows-centric because we use Solaris and Linux.

Especially good would be a section like "How can I disable all these unneccessary java processes if I want to administer the db with commandline tools?".

Regards
Holger Received on Wed Jul 07 2004 - 04:07:58 CDT