Re: Eliminating Combinatorial Relationship Multiplication

From: x <x-false_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 10:05:53 +0300

> > "Daniel Morgan" <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message
> > > Here's what we have found:

> > > I encourage others to do so too and and in case anyone wonders who
this
> > > spam-troll really is ...

> > > Domain Name:OMLET.ORG
> > > Created On:15-Jun-2004 10:54:38 UTC ... (been in business only 2
weeks)
> > > Sponsoring Registrar:R52-LROR
> > > Registrant Name:Amjad Daoud
> > > Registrant Street1:Queen Noor Br 07
> > > Registrant City:Amman
> > > Registrant State/Province:Amman
> > > Registrant Postal Code:9626
> > > Registrant Country:JO ... (this is the country of Jordan)
> > > Registrant Phone:+1.96265163864
> > > Registrant Email:teraknowledgesystems_at_yahoo.com

> > > Yes our troll lives in the country of Jordan. You can purchase a
> > > product from someone to use with your valuable Oracle database
> > > where there is not only no company behind it there is just one
> > > guy in a third-world country.

> > You need to be more careful about this kind of language.
> > One of Amjad Daoud signatures I found on the web is:

> > Amjad Daoud
> > The OMLET Team Lead
> > Tera Knowledge Systems, Inc.
> > Arlington, Texas <--------------- This is not Jordan

> > Besides: What do you have against "guys from third-world countries" ?

> He doesn't.

Ok. My mistake. English is not my native tongue. :-)

>Daniel, I and others have just been dealing with this
> troll in the ORACLE groups for a while now.

I didn't knew that.

>And you should note that
> you presented the company address, which may be only a sales office
> and not the location of the "OMLET Team". It certainly is different
> from the residence of this guy.

I don't know if there is a company or a sale office there. But the address is from 2001 and looks like a company address from U.S.A. If one does business with a U.S.A. company, I think the U.S.A. and international laws apply.
It is not relevant that the "OMLET Team" is just one guy from the country of Jordan, regardless if this country is a "third world country" or not.

> Calling Amjad a troll is certainly MUCH more polite than the crap he
> has spewed in the ORACLE groups.

Probably he has done that when provoked. Calling Jordan a third world country has nothing to do with what Amjad has done.