Recovery Issue

From: tjo <troy.ochsenbein_at_gmail.com>
Date: 6 Jul 2004 16:47:29 -0700

Recently I received a system that had 3 partitions C, D, E. The operating system was on the C partition and the Oracle database (8.1.7) was on the E partition. The Operating system had major issues and was unable to boot, so I formatted the C partition and loaded Windows 2000.

Nothing was done to E partition, if I wanted to install Oracle on the D partition would it be possible to recover the data from E? If so, how would I go about accomplishing this task? Received on Tue Jul 06 2004 - 18:47:29 CDT