Re: Is David Rutkowski a bot?

From: david rutkowski <davidsands_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 6 Jul 2004 16:38:44 -0700

johnmcwilliams69_at_hotmail.com (John McWilliams) wrote in message news:<26f67acb.0407041903.6263adf8_at_posting.google.com>...
> His poetry is quite enjoyable however it looks artificially generated.

No, I write my own stuff. Now, I have my doubts about poetry which is punctuated. As Asimov said: "Robots never write anything which could be construed as offensive by our creators, even if their heads are stuck up their power supplies."

  the only thing
  i ever produced automatically
  a flush handles
  with with a critique
  based on color
  texture
  and brownie points
  for eating vegetarian Received on Tue Jul 06 2004 - 18:38:44 CDT