Security Exception

From: jamie <jamie.jones_at_virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 20:56:52 GMT

Hi All,

I have an ASP.Net application that access an Oracle database using ODP.Net. The application can also use a SQL Server database and works without issue.

When pointing at an Oracle Database (8i sever and 9i client) I recieve the following error:

     System.Security.SecurityException: Failure decoding embedded permission set object.

The application does not access the file system and the rest of the application that is coded is old style ASP works without issue.

Any help with troubleshooting this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Jamie.

PS. Apologies for the crosspost but I need to get this working rather urgently Received on Tue Jul 06 2004 - 15:56:52 CDT