Tablespace design question, pls help..

From: Krist <xtanto_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 6 Jul 2004 01:44:20 -0700

Hi All,

I am migrating data from SQL Server 2000 into Oracle 9i on AIX (using OMWB). I have checked that SQL data size is 17 GB.

The question is about Tablespace design. For best performance, how should I create the tablespace :

10 DataFile @ 2 GB
20 DataFile @ 1 GB
or any better options ?

Thank you for your suggestion,
xtanto Received on Tue Jul 06 2004 - 03:44:20 CDT