Re: Eliminating Combinatorial Relationship Multiplication

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 13:04:32 -0700

Noons wrote:

> forwarded to abuse.

I have too as have a number of my students.

Here's what we have found:

Pinging omlet.org returns 66.218.79.158 which in return, when pinged, returns p2w2.geo.scd.yahoo.com.

Complaints have been filed with:
abuse_at_yahoo.com
groups-abuse_at_google.com

I encourage others to do so too and and in case anyone wonders who this spam-troll really is ...

Domain Name:OMLET.ORG
Created On:15-Jun-2004 10:54:38 UTC ... (been in business only 2 weeks) Sponsoring Registrar:R52-LROR
Registrant Name:Amjad Daoud
Registrant Street1:Queen Noor Br 07
Registrant City:Amman
Registrant State/Province:Amman
Registrant Postal Code:9626
Registrant Country:JO ... (this is the country of Jordan) Registrant Phone:+1.96265163864
Registrant Email:teraknowledgesystems_at_yahoo.com

Yes our troll lives in the country of Jordan. You can purchase a product from someone to use with your valuable Oracle database where there is not only no company behind it there is just one guy in a third-world country.

Please address complaints about his spamming and abuse to: Tech Name:YahooDomains TechContact
Tech Organization:Yahoo! Inc
Tech Street1:701 First Ave.
Tech City:Sunnyvale
Tech State/Province:CA