OracleLite 9i: Mobile Server problem

From: Cyril Schmidt <tweng_at_mailinator.com>
Date: 5 Jul 2004 10:43:30 -0700

Hi,

I am installing the Oracle Lite Mobile server, following the tutorial at
http://otn.oracle.com/tech/wireless/tutorials/lite_win32tutorial11-02.pdf

The problem is, I cannot log on to the mobile server. The web page at http://mserver/webtogo asks for the user name and password. The combination that the tutorial uses (administrator/admin) does not work, however I am absolutely sure that I did not set the account name to anything else during the indstallation. In fact, it never asked me for the administrator's account name or password.

Does anyone have a clue to what I am doing wrong here?

Any hints will be greatly appreciated.

Cyril Received on Mon Jul 05 2004 - 12:43:30 CDT