Re: Oracle 9i R2 vs 10g R1

From: <omlet_at_omlet.org>
Date: 4 Jul 2004 15:33:10 -0700

Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net> wrote in message news:<rOIFc.86974$HS3.76356_at_edtnps84>...
> cat54me wrote:
>
> > I think we will mostly use Oracle as a normal database, I don't think we
> > will use the new features at all.
>
> Pretty please - read Tom Kyte's 'Effective Oracle by Design'. It _will_
> save you some time, money and effort.

I bet that you started this thread so that you get a chance to recommend your own book and that Tom Kyte is paying you a handsome percentage!

Take your silly contributions somewhere else. Rubbish must have been derived from your silly name. It actually ....

Now what?
Right on your tail! Received on Sun Jul 04 2004 - 17:33:10 CDT