Re: Manuell deleted Datafile

From: Mario Koch <m.koch_at_md-netz.de>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 15:26:01 +0200

It sounds good, but i can't go to the database with an sql-tool like "sqlplus". The errors are :
SQL*Plus: Release 9.0.1.0.1 - Production on So Jul 4 15:22:40 2004 (c) Copyright 2001 Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved. ERROR:
ORA-01033: ORACLE initialization or shutdown in progress

What now ? I can't connect to the database, but oracle is started with an error of the deleted files. (It wasn't system_01.dbf :-) )