Load DB2 TIME data

From: <tunity5_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 3 Jul 2004 23:23:36 -0700

I have some files that contain DB2 TIME data. It is not quite the DATE type found in Oracle: It only contains hours + minutes + seconds within a 24-hour period.

My question is what is the best way to load this data into Oracle 9i? Ideally, I would like to preserve the "time" property, instead of converting it to a CHAR type during the load.

Thanks in advance. Received on Sun Jul 04 2004 - 01:23:36 CDT