Re: OMLET: The Ultimate SPAMMER

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 17:43:22 -0700

omlet_at_omlet.org wrote:

> Dear DBA,
>
> You are cordially invited to be spammed by a troll.

If you get some sadistic pleasure out of treating your fellow DBAs and Oracle professionals to spam encourage this troll.

Otherwise please resist the temptation to give him any more free advertising on our site.

The one thing we definitely know after our experience with him is that he knows little or nothing about Oracle except, perhaps, how to spell the word.

Thank you.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu