Re: Disabling logging on tables

From: Burt Peltier <burttemp1REMOVETHIS_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 12:35:38 -0500

Probably should have posted the docs url for "alter table" instead of "create table", but the impact still seems to be basically the same - a lot more impact than just to loads. Of course, this "lot more impact" would be good in your case, right.

http://download-east.oracle.com/docs/cd/A87860_01/doc/server.817/a85397/statem2a.htm#2054899

--

http://download-east.oracle.com/docs/cd/A87860_01/doc/server.817/a85397/statem3e.htm#2061078