upgrading server from mono to biprocessor

From: Pascal GUINET <pascal.guinet_at_inpes.sante.fr>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 11:03:56 +0200

Hi,

I'm planing to upgrade my Oracle server by adding a second processor.

My questions concern only Oracle. I have all necessary informations about Windows.
What about it if I make this operation ? Is there any technical advice ? Is there any licence advice ? What should I take care of ? Is it possible to do (should be first question :-)?

Oracle is 8.1 on Windows 2000.

regards

--
Pascal GUINET