Re: Why?

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman_at_JUNKTHISBIT.Bountiful.Demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 09:42:05 +0100

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 23:27:12 GMT, gmuldoon <gmuldoon_nospam_at_scu.edu.au> wrote:

>Norm,
>
>If you're a Windoze user, I strongly recommend you try Gravity as an
>alternative to Free Agent.
>
>Check out:
>http://gravity.tbates.org/
>
>Geoff M

Morning Geoff,

funnily enough I used to use Gravity at home on my Windows PC there and I liked it a lot. I'm only using Windows here because my laptop has a WinModem and Linux can't work it - yet. Well, I haven't tried to find a driver for it yet. I'd be using Pan on Linux if I could sort out the modem.

I did look for Gravity on Google, but didn't find it. I guess I'm not able to formulate a decent query yet :o)

I shall certainly give Gravity a try - thanks for the URL.

Cheers,
Norm.

Remove the obvious bit to reply to my email address. Received on Thu Jul 01 2004 - 03:42:05 CDT