Re: o9i (9.2) Full export nor exporting some users/schemas

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 30 Jun 2004 17:30:15 -0700

sminni_SPAM_DIVERTER_at_planage.com (Sanjay Minni) wrote in message news:<4fe109d.0406300902.73c38766_at_posting.google.com>...
> Hi
>
> Using Oracle 9i (9.2) on w2k
> We are getting a very peculiar behaviour
> On doing a full export from DOS command prompt
> using exp & logged in as system
>
> tables of a few schemas/users are not getting
> exported at all
>
> Further we are not able to login as those users
> We tried resetting the password of those users
> by logging in as system but no luck though we can
> see the data
>
> Thanks for your help
> Regards
> Sanjay Minni

Sanjay,
Do the ID's in question have create session privilege? What Oracle error is returned when you try to log on to these sessions? What are the ID's in question?
What type of objects fail to export (dba_objects.object_type) Are you sure the export file is complete and can be read all the way to the end?

The answers to these questions might help someone identify what is wrong. HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Wed Jun 30 2004 - 19:30:15 CDT