Re: o9i (9.2) Full export nor exporting some users/schemas

From: Sybrand Bakker <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 23:28:41 +0200

On 30 Jun 2004 10:02:47 -0700, sminni_SPAM_DIVERTER_at_planage.com (Sanjay Minni) wrote:

>Hi
>
>Using Oracle 9i (9.2) on w2k
>We are getting a very peculiar behaviour
>On doing a full export from DOS command prompt
>using exp & logged in as system
>
>tables of a few schemas/users are not getting
>exported at all
>
>Further we are not able to login as those users
>We tried resetting the password of those users
>by logging in as system but no luck though we can
>see the data
>
>Thanks for your help
>Regards
>Sanjay Minni

Please do not multi-post. Most people here monitor all Oracle newsgroup, so you both won't get more responses, and you have the possibility someone is going to waste free time, if the message has been already responded to in a different newsgroup. Also, don't try to put riddles ('some' users didn't export)

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA