How to audit users in oracle isqlplus?

From: monica <monicaandreaalarcon_at_yahoo.es>
Date: 30 Jun 2004 09:48:05 -0700

Hi,

I would like to know if exist some mechanism to audit operations in oracle isqlplus, I know is web but I need use this console. I tried to use the basic HTTP autentication in the apache server but the SYS.AUD$ table register my actions like made by Administrator, Administrator is not a user of my data base, I donīt know what is it.

Someone else knows any form to audit actions in isqlplus?

Thanks in advance,

-monica- Received on Wed Jun 30 2004 - 11:48:05 CDT