Re: Why?

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman_at_JUNKTHISBIT.Bountiful.Demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 09:45:12 +0100

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 18:10:44 -0700, Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote:

>Calling him a spammer was perhaps the nicest thing that could have
>been said: Perhaps too nice.
>
>I've kill-filed his posts. I'd suggest others do so too. He has yet
>to contribute anything of more value than a cigarette butt in the
>gutter.

Morning Daniel,

I have to admit to being a cheapskate and using FreeAgent - so I can't killfile him. However, I really do find him totally amusing. Apart from his being a total F*ckwit that is.

I especially love his spelling too - makes mine look good !

Cheers,
Norm.

Remove the obvious bit to reply to my email address. Received on Wed Jun 30 2004 - 03:45:12 CDT