Re: OMLETv4 The Ultimate Instance Monitor

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman_at_JUNKTHISBIT.Bountiful.Demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 09:30:11 +0100

On 28 Jun 2004 12:11:01 -0700, omlet_at_omlet.org wrote:

<SNIP>
>> What three init.ora parameters then - that's only two.
>
>The third is up your ass. Look for it.

I see, in a perhaps misguided attempt to inform you of a potential problem in your instructions, you reject this and instead you resort to insults. Interesting customer relations approach.

>> See above - and by the way, I don't have a field, only a very small
>> garden. I do have a pond with frogs in though - does that count ?
>>

>The question: ae the youre ancestors! all mispellingz are delibartz?

 No I have to admin that most of my ancestors are already dead, while these particular frogs were 'born' last year - so I suspect that they are not my ancestors.

>Check www.omlet.org/images.jpg

Ouch !

>> any further - I don't like
>> Java applications as they are way too slow.
>
>You are entitled to your uneducated opinion.

Unfortunately for your assumption, I do have an education.

>> I don't use ratios to tune my databases - I have Connor McDonald's
>> 'dial a ratio' script which *proves* that tuning the DB Cache Hit
>> Ratio doesn't actually tune the database.
>
>If you use "dial a ratio" to tune your mother's ass; it would fail as
>well.

My mother is not in possession of any beasts of burden - where do you get the impression that she does ?

>Please revise your thoughts. Measure the ratio between your clit and
>your tongue and tune your mother's ass accordingly. YOU WILL SUCCEED!

As I said, my mother doesn't have a donkey - why do you keep implying that she does ?

>You are entitled to your opinion.

Thanks you - you see, you *can* act in a civil manner.

>> PS.
>> Piss somewhere else. All spelling mistakes in this post are deliberate !

Have another of those 'nice day' things. May you never suffer from camel fleas - they give you the hump.

Cheers,
Norm.

Remove the obvious bit to reply to my email address. Received on Tue Jun 29 2004 - 03:30:11 CDT