Re: Why?

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 23:30:08 GMT

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 12:40:16 -0700, omlet wrote:

> HJR, you are really dumb!
>
> Oracle data scenters use Network Appliance filers that are basically
> built with RAID4 technology - similar to RAID5.

We are not talking about data scenters and anything else connected with scent. The fact that you've just discovered deodorant and its use is only of mild interest for this forum, because scents do not propagate through the Internet. Your mom may be much more interested in your scenters. As for NetApp, I work for a company that uses it, and NetApp is configurable. You can configure it as RAID10, or RAID5. As for the intelligence of Mr. Howard Rogers, you will be allowed to question it only after you've proven yourself to be as good as he is. For now, my advice to you is to take a shower.

--
Well-behaved women seldom make history