Re: Oracle 9i/W2K, starting db under different user account

From: Sybrand Bakker <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 19:56:00 +0200

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 09:25:04 +0100, "cqmman" <cqmman_at_yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>Oracle was installed using a domain admin account (ACCOUNTB) and I can start
>it fine whe I am logged on with that.

Apparently you are blind or you simply don't want to follow up my advice. If you would have read the installation manual, you would have installed Oracle using the local administrator account and would have had no problem at all.
Now please stop posting this question, as the answer is obvious: reinstall Oracle

If you don't want to do that, please go away.

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA