Re: Exporting Data from Oracle 9i /Win into Oracle 9i/AIX

From: Krist <xtanto_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 28 Jun 2004 04:39:55 -0700

Hi,

The number of the tables to be transferref is about 130 tables. Some tables has more than 150 columns.

Using DTS, I have to define the data transfer task one by one. (or is therre any automated way for this ?)

Given this condition, is using tools like Oracle Migration Work bench will make it easier ?

Thank you,
Krist