UNIX Services on WIndows 2000 Server

From: Prem K Mehrotra <premmehrotra_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 26 Jun 2004 11:43:07 -0700

I will be getting HP's ProLiant G2 BL20p servers with Windows 2000 server sofwtare on it. I don't think windows 2000 server comes with any UNIX scripting language such as KSH. I am a UNIX person who has to work on Windows 2000 server.

I remember Micosroft was providing some UNIX services. Is it avaiable for free, can someone provide information how to get it/buy it if one has to pay money for it. I will be running Oracle on it and using sqlplus etc. I know some UNIX srevices have problems with sqlplus etc. Any pointers on this topic will be appreciated.

Thanks a lot,

Prem Received on Sat Jun 26 2004 - 13:43:07 CDT