Re: OMLETv4 The Ultimate Visual Real Time Oracle Monitoring Tool

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 25 Jun 2004 16:00:09 -0700

Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net> wrote in message news:<QAJCc.8624$E84.8447_at_edtnps89>...
> omlet_at_omlet.org wrote:
>
> > End of thread!
>
> Is that a promise? If so, thank you.

Well, there is one more issue that hasn't been addressed yet. I haven't seen any evidence that the registered trademark of OMLET actually is registered at uspto.gov. Now, I admit that just because I haven't found it doesn't mean it doesn't exist - maybe I just couldn't do the search right (although searching for Oracle and finding ORACLO9 and "WE DID NOT INVENT ORACLE TRAINING. WE PERFECTED IT! (ABANDONED)" were kinda funny), although it wasn't in the browse function either. Or maybe they forgot to actually register it. Or maybe the US government doesn't like spam either. Or maybe it's registered in some other country. Or maybe some other planet.

The race is on!

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.