Help: How to make "connect sys as sysdba" asking for password

From: charlie cs <cfs3526(no-spam)_at_ureach.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 11:45:57 GMT

Hi group,

I am using Oracle 9202 on Red-Hat Linux.

In my company, everybody can sudo to ora92, which belongs to Oracle user group.

And every body can do "sqlplus /nolog", "connect sys as sysdba", when type password, I type anything, oracle will accept it, even though I set the password through "orapwd".

What did I do wrong??

some init parameters

 os_roles
FALSE remote_os_authent
FALSE Received on Fri Jun 25 2004 - 06:45:57 CDT