Re: OMLETv4 The Ultimate Visual Real Time Oracle Monitoring Tool

From: David Fitzjarrell <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 23 Jun 2004 15:28:39 -0700

omlet_at_omlet.org wrote in message news:<dc6c1ff0.0406230754.463b1164_at_posting.google.com>...
> oratune_at_msn.com (David Fitzjarrell) wrote in message news:<32d39fb1.0406221549.2932f3f4_at_posting.google.com>...
> > amjadd_at_uop.edu.jo (omlet v4) wrote in message news:<604b7892.0406190228.675e27a0_at_posting.google.com>...

> references

> > > I am glad you have time to laugh after being FIRED from AMR for
> > > mishandling the US Airways migration.
> > >

> > I cannot understand where you dug up this 'nugget' of misinformation.
> > I was never fired from AMR for any reason, and I was never part of the
> > US Airways migration. My responsibilities were for the successful
> > completion of an Oracle-based application for engine parts tracking,
> > and was in 1994-1995.

> > > Check yours, after WSJ article in 1999 about you and your team.
> > >

> > In 1999 I was not working for AMR in any capacity, so this 'team' you
> > mention must belong to someone ELSE.

> > > Yes. I did not get a reward like you for .....
> > >

> > Again, you state garbage having nothing to do with any relevant facts.

> > > OMLET found timeouts on control files for those instances that you
> > > stuffed fifteen of them on the same server.
> > >

> > > Anyone who manages to stuff 16 H1B DBA's in 2x2 room in a basement
> > > deserves the boots! and ...................
> > >

> > I have never stuffed '16 H1B DBA's in 2x2 room in a basement'. Nor
> > would I ever do such a thing. This only proves your mind is truly
> > leaving the realm of reality...

> > > no comment! go to school and learn how to use the internet.
> >
> > Oh, I can use the internet, and I know how to reference material that
> > I use from such searches. Apparently you're not as aware as you would
> > like to think.

> > > One of those is to solve your problems: search for sabre timeout
> > > controlfiles for the story.
> > >

> > Again, you attribute something to me I had no participation in
> > whatsoever. Apparently your internet accumen is not what you believe
> > it to be.

> > > Yes the DBA filing a TAR was actually filing one meter only from my
> > > desk.

> > > Check with Oracle HR.
> >
> > I may just do that. I hope you won't argue the facts I find when I
> > do.

> > > Yes! You and our team stuffed 15 instances on one server; they all
> > > crashed; US Airways could not find their planes! US Airways stock
> > > crashed! Contra Fund dumped their 85% US Airways share! Contra Fund
> > > shut down dumping Nasdaq shares! Nasdaq took a dive! America took a
> > > dive!
> > >

> I really have a lot more to say on this! and all implicates you and
> thugs like you!

NOTHING you've said implicates me. Nothing. Besides, I'm not a thug.  You really should consult a dictionary before issuing such statements.

> > You insist on repeating this tripe that has nothing to do with me. If
> > you cannot find ANY relevant material to my career you had best stop
> > making erroneous comments.
> >
> > > And you only got FIRED! The guy who fired you GOT fired! and the rest
> > > of the group GOT sold!
> > >

> > As I stated before, I was NEVER fired from AMR for any reason, and was
> > nowhere near ANY AMR facility in ANY form of employment in 1999, when
> > this debacle occured. Get your facts straight BEFORE you shoot off
> > that lame mouth of yours again.
>
> lies, more lies DAMN! what is this world coming to! Half of you
> nuggets of wisedom are published on the internet and all state you
> worked for AMR.

Which I have not disputed. I worked for AMR (Sabre) in the mid-1990's on an Oracle-based project for the maintenance facilities for American Airlines, specifically an application for the Engine Records department. I should imagine you've never set foot in either of those facilities, nor know anything about the workings therein. What I DO dispute, rightly so, is your contention I was working at some AMR facility I have never set foot in, doing work I have never done, on systems I have never seen. All of this conjecture results from your misconstruing statements to meet your own agenda. Shame, shame on you.

> > > good management: smooth migration is what Wall Street Journal wrote. I
> > > bet you cashed your stocks that day! Huh!

> > > I actually can tune a Tonka truck!
> > >

> > That is truly amazing, since Tonka trucks do not need to be tuned ...
> >

> That is truly not so amazing. This Xmas you would get a tunable Tonka
> truck for the child that never grew up. Amazingly, they let you tonka
> with the food and beverages database. Not to mention pegasus! Oh lord;
> the airlines monitoring system?

Again, you prove your inability to comprehend text. I'd re-read my statement AGAIN, WITH the clarification posted here.

> Kathy, should have you thrown with the ... You wrecked Sabre and AMR
> combined! and I sure you are still laughing. The rest of us are
> and guess what we and our children have no Tonka trucks either.
>
> leave the Tonka attitude; find a place where no one knows you past and
> hide! Let me tell you one thing: you can run but you cannot hide.

Who is Kathy? Why is she involved in this discussion?

I do not hide, as I have nothing to hide. I post on a publicly accessible newsgroup, in full view of anyone and everyone who cares to read. Possibly you have something to hide, as you protest far too loudly. As Shakespeare wrote. "Methings he doth protest too much."

This thread is over.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Wed Jun 23 2004 - 17:28:39 CDT