Oracle 8i and 10g on same Windows 2000 box?

From: A B <ab_at_example.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 14:28:23 -0500

I heard a rumor that Oracle 8i and 10g don't coexist well on Windows 2000, but I cannot find anything concrete to verify or disprove this. I'd appreciate any information on the existence of obstacles to running both database servers on the same Windows machine and how to overcome them, if applicable.

Thanks,

AB Received on Wed Jun 23 2004 - 14:28:23 CDT