Re: tough choices

From: Larry <Larry_at_nospam.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 11:59:06 -0400

Yes ... priviledges can be granted via SQL Grant and Revoke to groups ... and it works for tables, views, indexes, packages, UDFs, Stored Procs, etc.

Don't know about row level security. But if you don't change your definition of "even the most basic security", it looks to me like we can do the vast majority of it, if not more.

Larry Edelstein